Friday, March 21, 2014

A Beautiful Picture

A few evenings ago while reading the Bible I asked God if he wants to show me something...
He showed me a beautiful picture of my love Jesus in the Book of Proverbs of the Old Testament!

“The Lord possessed me at the beginning of his work,
    the first of his acts of old.
 Ages ago I was set up,
    at the first, before the beginning of the earth.
 When there were no depths I was brought forth,
    when there were no springs abounding with water.
 Before the mountains had been shaped,
    before the hills, I was brought forth,
 before he had made the earth with its fields,
    or the first of the dust of the world.
 When he established the heavens, I was there;
    when he drew a circle on the face of the deep,
 when he made firm the skies above,
    when he established the fountains of the deep,
 when he assigned to the sea its limit,
    so that the waters might not transgress his command,
when he marked out the foundations of the earth,
    then I was beside him, like a master workman,
and I was daily his delight,
    rejoicing before him always,
 rejoicing in his inhabited world
    and delighting in the children of man.
 “And now, O sons, listen to me:
    blessed are those who keep my ways.
Hear instruction and be wise,
    and do not neglect it.
 Blessed is the one who listens to me,
    watching daily at my gates,
    waiting beside my doors.
 For whoever finds me finds life
    and obtains favor from the Lord,
 but he who fails to find me injures himself;
    all who hate me love death.”
~ Proverbs 8:22-36 ~


My soul was filled with joy - I found a treasure hidden in the writings of the prophets of the Old Testament!

Jesus said: “These are my words that I spoke to you while I was still with you, that everything written about me in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms must be fulfilled.” Luke 24:44

The joy in knowing Jesus - in being close to Him makes you feel so worthy! In spending time with Him in prayer in knowing that He's close to you and listen to you, cares about you but above all He loves you. It is something that overwhelms you and humbles you - when you realize ~ Who He Is ~  it will never cease to make you wonder ' What did you see in me Lord? ' in a sinner like me..

You'll feel like John the Baptist: He is the one who comes after me, the straps of whose sandals I am not worthy to untie. John 1:27

I am always  grateful to God for the patience He has with me and for His love. When I think about how much pain I brought Him yet He says ' I love you ' - and He gave His only Son for me - for all who believe in Him.



And I pray that my family and my friends will see His glory - and how Great and Wonderful He is; Lord of Lords and King of Kings.  And that He will have patience with them to come to repentance. But time is short and I urge you not to lengthen for the coming of Jesus is near. Repent and seek the Lord!


I have set before you today life and good, death and evil. Deuteronomy 30:15 

                                                  !! Choose Life !!

But when the fullness of time had come, God sent forth his Son, born of woman. Galatians 4:4



There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. And if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's offspring, heirs according to promise.
I mean that the heir, as long as he is a child, is no different from a slave, though he is the owner of everything,  but he is under guardians and managers until the date set by his father.  In the same way we also, when we were children, were enslaved to the elementary principles of the world. But when the fullness of time had come, God sent forth his Son, born of woman, born under the law, to redeem those who were under the law, so that we might receive adoption as sons. And because you are sons, God has sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, crying, “Abba! Father!”  So you are no longer a slave, but a son, and if a son, then an heir through God.
Formerly, when you did not know God, you were enslaved to those that by nature are not gods.  But now that you have come to know God, or rather to be known by God, how can you turn back again to the weak and worthless elementary principles of the world, whose slaves you want to be once more?
~ Galatians 3:28-29; 4:1-9 ~



No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money. Matthew 6:24

Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.” Hebrews 13:5

Godliness with contentment is great gain, for we brought nothing into the world, and we cannot take anything out of the world.  But if we have food and clothing, with these we will be content. But those who desire to be rich fall into temptation, into a snare, into many senseless and harmful desires that plunge people into ruin and destruction. For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evils. It is through this craving that some have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many pangs.
But as for you, O man of God, flee these things. Pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, steadfastness, gentleness.  Fight the good fight of the faith. 1 Timothy 6:6-12




You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart. ' I will be found by you,'  declares the LORD. 

~ Jeremiah 29:13-14 ~



No comments:

Post a Comment